Browns Tree Farm in York, PA is a full service Christmas tree farm offering cut your own and fresh cut trees of different varieties. Please see below for a full list of everything we offer during the Christmas tree season.
Tree tagging takes place annually from November 1st-November 30th.
Field Prices (please add 6% PA sales tax to all listed prices):
Douglas Fir – $49SOLD OUT FOR 2018 Fraser Fir – $49SOLD OUT FOR 2018 Canaan Fir – $49SOLD OUT FOR 2018
**We have sold out of field trees for 2018*** Fresh Cut Trees: Browns Tree Farm has a large variety and selection to choose from, available on lot daily. Prices starting at $19 (plus 6% PA sales tax)
Fresh Wreaths made daily: For special orders please call Pat @ (717) 757-4324
Other Products & Services:
- Tree Specific Products: Bags, Food, Drilling, Bailing, Shaking
- Window Saches
- Mail Box Covers
- Grave Easels
- Wreaths & Table Top Trees
Tree Care Tips
- Immediately place tree in water. Trees need plenty of water. Never let the tree go dry. A seal will form over the base of the tree and the tree will not take anymore water.
- Trees like it cool and safe. Do not place tree near heat source(s) like heat vents, fire places or televisions.
- Unplug tree lights when you go away and when you go to bed.
- Always make sure all lights, cords and connections are safe and in good condition.
- When the season is over the tree can serve as a bird feeder or be made into mulch!